Price : ₹ 40 / kg
- Which we all know in India by the name of black salt.
What is in black salt or Kala Namak?
- It has antioxidants inside
- Which makes the body feel full of energy
- Sodium in small amounts.
- Minerals like iron, calcium and magnesium are found
- Many minerals are found in black salt. It strengthens the bones of animals. It is very important to feed it.
At what age can animals eat kala namak?
- You can feed black salt to goats of any age.
How is black salt beneficial for animals?
- It contains many minerals. It is useful for the body of our animals in the following ways.
- It is considered a boon for animals.
for the stomach.
- By feeding this, the stomach remains clean.
- By feeding this the liver works well.
- When the liver works well, hunger occurs. When hungry, the animal eats well and is healthy.
To detox the body.
- Useful for body detox!
- Black salt is very beneficial for detoxifying the body of animals
- In winter, when taken with lukewarm water, the toxic substances come out of the body.
- Due to this the body detoxes and our animals grow very well.
To relieve stress.
- Black salt also increases the seratonin hormone, which removes stress, due to which we become stress free
How do we feed black salt to our animals?
- The right way to feed black salt to your animals is to take 1 to 2 kg lump and keep the lump in the pot with its face. He will lick and eat as much as he needs.
- This is also a way of feeding black salt to animals. Take one to 2 kg lump of black salt and hang it by tying it with a wire or rope. Whatever animal has become necessary, it will chat and eat.
Kala Namak or Black Salt
||Kala Namak or Black Salt
||Animals Super Store
Related products ______________
एनिमल्स कैल्शियम लिक्विड फीड
price : ₹712
price : Price : ₹ 24 / kg
Hari Patti for Goats
price : ₹ 34 / kg
Waiting for new home ______________